A UK higher education from home
Not everyone can travel abroad to pursue their ambition of a degree from a UK university.
So we're here to help you earn that highly respected qualification, from Britain’s leading universities, without leaving the country.
We make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for the university exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisors to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top institutions and take your exams in Yemen. We work with:
- University of London
- Heriot Watt University
- Leicester University
- Bradford University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Nottingham
- Cardiff University
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- Manchester Business School
How do you register?
It’s easy to register for your university exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- Once your exam place has been confirmed please contact our exam officer: Zakaria.Omar@ye.britishcouncil.org.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much will it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the exam board to discuss their costs.
Our fees are as follows:
- If paid by the candidate, exams of three hours cost $120 for each paper.
- If paid by the board, exams of three hours cost £75 for each paper.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.
Contact us to get more information about how we can help administer your exam.